Friday, May 16, 2008

MAY 16th, 2008

I was not going to post anything until after Nathan's party. However, what happened today is a must tell. My sweet angel Brookie got her head stuck in the toilet, yep the toilet (Laughing out Loud)! We had Nathan's potty seat on the big toilet and she stuck her head in it to see what "business" Nathan had done. She came up with it on her head. It was cute, but I told her it was dirty and to take it off. Instead of taking it off she pulled it on to her neck. I pulled and pulled and pulled, with no luck, It was STUCK. I called to get some advice
from my mom, and she said to put her in the bath and grease her up. I did, and you guessed it, still stuck!!! As you can imagine Brooke was in a panic, and yes I am still laughing so hard I am crying. I then decided to call the non-emergency police line, the lady laughed and said you need to call 911. Oh no, how do I explain this? I called and they said they would send someone right out. Now, Nathan thinks this is pretty cool that the fire engine is coming to our house. I hear them coming down the street, I try to get my laughter under control, by the time they come in. The first fireman there said he was going to wiggle it off of her head. Yeah right, do you really think I would call 911 if the toilet seat could be wiggled off? He tried with no luck, then the second fireman said let me do it. Now poor Brooke is really crying because they are hurting her trying to pull it off. Finally they decided it was stuck. They got out these really cool cutting things and cut it off of her neck. Nathan was not to thrilled about this, due to the fact that it was his potty seat. The fireman had us come outside to see the truck, it's lights, and the siren. They gave both Nathan and Brooke a hat. They were SO nice to us! Brooke even told them thank you.
I just had to take pictures. I got some before she was free and after. I will for sure save these for when she is 18.







I am hoping to post pictures from Nathan's birthday party tomorrow, so check back soon.

*I am still learning this blogging thing, so please ignore the underlined words, and how the pictures are posted. It is a work in progress.

No comments: