Thursday, May 15, 2008

May 15, 2008

Today is my first official blog. I am going to try and post something each week. My babies are at such a fun age now, they seem to do something special/funny every day, and I don't want to forget a moment of it. As Aaron knows, I don't have the best memory :)
today we went swimming in our back yard. Nathan and Brooke had their hair cut by my good friend Heather just before we went in, so we decided to whip out the bubbles, and take a bath in the pool. I am not sure if they got any cleaner, due to all of the grass and dirt getting in the pool, but it was fun and all of the water stayed outside.

Two day count down to Nathan's 4th birthday party. I can't believe my baby is going to be FOUR! I think I am more excited about the party than him.

Off to bed now, it is almost midnight. I get my nightowlness (is that a word?) from my mom. I am sure she is still up also :)

No comments: